It’s always more fun to VR with friends! But they can’t be in that headset with you, so what to do?
You can cast what you are seeing to a TV, PC or even to your phone or tablet.
Cast to your PC. There is a new feature that you can use in either the Chrome or Edge web browsers.
- Go to http://oculus.com/casting
- Put your headset on and select the “Share” option in your main menu (The curved arrow)
- Select “Cast” and then select your computer from the list.
- You should now be casting everything you see in your headset to your PC in the browser window.
Cast to your phone.
- Open your Oculus App on your phone.
- Tap the “Cast” icon in the upper right of the app.
- Select your quest when it shows up.
- You can now watch on your phone or cast your phone to your TV or other device.